Annie wrote a lovely summer bucket list. It seemed like such a good idea to me to set down the half formed ideas I had for Summer 2015, and maybe now I will do them. Can’t beat a good list hey!. So here’s my bucket list for the Summer.
- Pick strawberries and make an Eton Mess
- Go to an agricultural show
- Visit the workhouse in Ripon, and if there’s time go to the cathedral too
- Spend time with my grandson, dependent on dovetailing our plans, my sons’ plans and Master H’s Mums plans
- Go swimming
- Paddle in the sea/ and or a river
- Spend a day on the moors and enjoy the scent of the heather
- My lavender harvest was non existent this year so visit the lavender farm
- Go a new long walk (part of my 15 for 2015) and enjoy a cream tea
So I wondered what you had planned for this summer.